Thursday, August 26, 2010

Learning Design Frameworks

When comparing between to the two major learning design frameworks regarding techonology, the best way to do this would be to determine the differences and the similarites through a venn diagram. Using my new-found tech saviness, I then proceeded to download their free trial software available by SmartDraw. in order to communicate my thoughts more visually.

Although due to technical difficulty and a low interest usage, this was not possible. I will attempt this at a later stage and hope for success as it seems a valuable tool to have in the classroom and planning! But one can only learn from mistakes! Through having this experience, it allows me to view the endless possibilites avaiable to me over the world wide web, if I think it, Im sure there will be an internet site providing my needs and wants.

No comments:

Post a Comment